Friday, May 1, 2020

My Secret Surprise...

Hey everyone! Last post I mentioned that I had a surprise planned, so here it is! I'm starting a 20-week-long Crash Course to DECA here on my blog :). Each week, I'll be sharing my tips, from choosing your event to writing your report to presenting to your judge! As a (as of next year) 4-year DECA member, ICDC finalist for EIB in my sophomore year, and current VP of Competitions for our school, I have a lot of experience to share! It is my hope that a lot of you will learn from this series, and benefit from my insight into the competition.

I've created most of the content, but before I begin, I'd like to hear any questions you may have! Feel free to request certain topics and ask me (pretty much ;) ) anything here. This series is for all of you, so take the most out of it!

I know it's quite early to start preparing for next year, but I think you'll be amazed by what a little extra planning can do for you!

See you back next week! Thanks for reading :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...