Sunday, January 15, 2017

My Favorite-Least Favorite Harry Potter Books Part 2

Here's Part 2 of my list that I had to separate due to formatting issues, consisting of my 4th favorite book to last favorite book. The top three are in the post above. Enjoy!
4. Order of the Phoenix was awesome as well. Umbridge was my favorite character to hate of the whole series.

5.  Prisoner of Azkaban was really exciting and suspenseful, especially when Sirius Black was found. I did not predict the ending, as usual for the series.

6.  I loved learning about spells, charms, potions, and more in his classes, especially because his classes don't play such a big role later on.
7.  The Chamber of Secrets was really good, it just wasn't the best out of all of them. I still loved it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...